2019 Sponsors & Major Contributors
On behalf of the Advisory Board, the Technical Committee and in cooperation with Director for the Department of Petroleum Resources - Nigeria (DPR), I am delighted to welcome everyone back to the 2nd Annual International Produced Water Management Conference and Exhibition – Africa event.
Produced Water is becoming an increasing challenge for everyone and this is the perfect place to learn, share and build your network.
Our goals for the event are to:
- provide an environment for sharing innovations and ideas for improving the technologies available for treating, troubleshooting, debottlenecking, and analyzing produced water
- provide an entry point for young professionals to gain knowledge and experience
- provide a venue for regulators, operators, vendors, academics and other members to network
- provide educational materials and resources to attendees
- be a catalyst for change in the management of produced water
We encourage everyone working in Produced Water to actively participate and support this initiative by submitting technical presentations and nominating Subject Matter Experts from their team to join us as delegates. We also encourage organizations to participate as sponsors and technology suppliers to exhibit and showcase their new innovations and technical capabilities that will help manage the increasing challenges faced with produced water in the continent.
I look forward to having key IOC's and NOC's play an important role in benchmarking the best practices and challenges with case studies. I also extend the invitation to technology providers globally to demonstrate their technological advancement and innovations which can be implemented in the continent.
Like last year’s event, the conference will be a platform for unveiling new innovations, networking and most importantly where all stakeholder, delegates and internationally participating companies will gain valuable knowledge and relationships, which will benefit their organization long term.
I'm honoured to welcome everyone back to our 2nd annual event and I am excited about building a stronger community in the future with you as we help make a difference in Africa.
Mr. Steve Coffee, Conference Technical Chairman